"I originally taught all my life and when I was looking for a retirement job, my experience with children and schools made me notice Van Pool transportation. It looked very enticing: knowing the county very well and with my past experience I decided to join Van Pool and I’ve loved every minute of it."
"It’s the most I’ve enjoyed a job. If you want to bring service to a special needs community and get paid for that, it’s the perfect job for you."
"I enjoy the flexibility of Van Pool. I get time to spend with my grandkids and run errands that I didn’t have time for when I was working at my past job."
Below is a list of our bases. We have opportunities available for each base and their surrounding areas.
Working At Van Pool
How To Apply
What We Offer
- 25-29 hours per week
- Split Shifts- 6:00am-9:00am & 1:00pm-5:45pm (example: exact hours depend on assigned route)
- No commute! The van goes home with you!
- Run errands or pick up hours as a ride share driver in between.
- 401(k) plan option, Dental, Vision, & Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
Did You Know
- Van Pool transports more than 5,000 students a day
- Van Pool has eight locations across Massachusetts with over 1,700 employees
- Van Pool serves over 100 school districts
- Van Pool started in 1986 in Wilbraham, MA
- Call with any questions
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions